Capture the feeling of the sunrise and hold it onto you every day, The silver Nirvana turquoise ring is a unique, everyday ring made from recycled sterling silver and ethically sourced, genuine turquoise. Wear it alone, stack it, or even pair it with The Silver Nirvana Hoops.
Celebrate special moments with our optional, free ring engraving service. Engraved rings are pieces you can hold onto forever. A piece of jewellery that will never go out of style; engrave it to make it yours and carry special memories and stories.
Please note, due to the genuine nature of the stones, a slight variation in colour and black lines running through the stones may vary, however, we believe that's what makes each ring individual and truly unique.
- Recycled solid 925 sterling silver
- Ring band width: 4mm
- 7x9mm oval green Egyptian turquoise
- Engraving is free
- Max 12 characters, including symbols.
- Symbols available: '&' and '♥'.
- Example of how dates are engraved: '06.05.97'
- Suggestions: Names, initials, dates.
- Please type in what you would like engraved in the engraving box above.
Each ring is presented to you in a recycled ring box wrapped in twine with a sprig of dried lavender and a polishing cloth, making this ideal for gifting.
All UK and international orders are dispatched with Royal Mail tracked delivery service.
Please allow 5-10 business days for your order to be hand-crafted, packed, and dispatched.