2. Lay your ring flat against a ruler and measure the widest part of the inside of your ring.
3. Once you know your measurements, see the chart below to find your size.
How to measure your finger:
1. Measure your finger. Please note there will be a slight difference between the same finger but on different hands.
2. Cut a piece of string or paper around 10cm long.
3. Wrap the paper or string around your finger, below the knuckle, and mark the point at which the two ends meet. Make sure it's snug enough to still take on and off your finger.
4. Once laid out, measure the string or paper from mark to mark in millimetres.
5. Once you have the measurements, see the chart below to find which size is best for you.
1. Alternatively, please refer to our store where you can purchase a reusable ring sizer.